Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SANDEEP GOEL (manager)     25 November 2013

Cancellation of sale agreement

Hello!

I under gone agreement to sell of my  under construction flat in the year 2011 which was not registered by court(Agreement to sell) and the buyer did not completed the deal till date even though the date of completing the deal have gone on 28th feb2012 and we have also send him notice through the lawyer and he had acknowledge the notice.

As the property that time was under construction and now it has been completed, wanted to know can i again sell that property to any one else also can this be possible that the buyer to whom I sold it earlier can take the stay with the builder as still the property have not been registered on my name because of circle rates have not been decided by HUDA 

Please help

Thanks

Sandeep Goel

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     01 December 2013

You cannot sell the property to third party as it has not been transferred to your name yet.  You can file consumer case against your builder for claiming the registration of the flat in your name and damages.  If you want to go cordially with the Builder ask him to return your money along with interests and close the deal. You choose what to do.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register