Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sheetal (nil)     24 July 2013

Change of surname of child

I am delhi resident and divorced this year . i have 7 year kid and want to add my surname, we have seperated since my child took birth after nine months we were sepertated. he is going school but not using any surname, but in future what is the procedure to use my surname to his name.and one important thing ..Is mother name is accepted in CBSE and College admissions ?? ,although my husband took visitation rights and he has done second marraige and child from second marraige.... At present i dont know whereabouts of ex-husband plz reply

Learning

5 Replies

bhagwan (owner)     24 July 2013

Sir, one of my friend divoreced frmher husbad, she brought her daughter in her parents house. She is always saying that  due to her husband sheif suffering therefore she does not wants to give father name to her daughter , she taken her daughter admission  in school but shown real father name but  on surname she given is her parents surname, is itlegally that fathers namd is real but given surname of her parents. Pls advise. Thanks

498 A fighter (Advocate)     27 July 2013

@ this is only egoestic attitude to change the name of ward replacing real father name " let it be if he is real father you can change the name but how will  you change blood genes ,...........?

so instead of going on such baseless thing just accept some real things and live happily how one wife or female forget she slept with that man and in reult the child is there?

by chnging name she forge that who is real father of child these are false assumtion of mind let child to live with real iddentity and this is the great ness of seprated mohter , she got seprated by her own issues why she hiding the identity of child ? though law came mother can give name but what about the practise comint since begining of human era ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and still adopted all over the word the child only recongnise by fathers family..............lot of example s sanjay bhansali putting name as sanjya leela bhansali but still he using bhansali as surname without surname child is bastered in present society.

bhagwan (owner)     28 July 2013

MR. 498A Fighter,

Here my friend has taken admission with shown real fathers name but on surname she has given her parents name. I gone through this  site that for change of fathers namd or surname there  are some laws we can not directlychange the name of father or surname., so without any getting order from any government office she had shown her fathers surname, i told her many times either you show fully your husbands name and your husband surname but she s denieing.pls advise. ho that bady girl will suffer in future.,because on birther cerfictae surname is showing her real fathers and now surname  shows of her NANA AND NANIS  ( MEANS  MOTHERES FATHER SURNAAME ). PLS ADVISE.

bhagwan (owner)     28 July 2013

MR. 498A Fighter,

Here my friend has taken admission with shown real fathers name but on surname she has given her parents name. I gone through this  site that for change of fathers namd or surname there  are some laws we can not directlychange the name of father or surname., so without any getting order from any government office she had shown her fathers surname, i told her many times either you show fully your husbands name and your husband surname but she s denieing.pls advise. ho that bady girl will suffer in future.,because on birther cerfictae surname is showing her real fathers and now surname  shows of her NANA AND NANIS  ( MEANS  MOTHERES FATHER SURNAAME ). PLS ADVISE.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     28 July 2013

@ bhagwan you can refer the link

https://www.caclubindia.com/video/sec-21-the-companies-act-1956-india-change-of-name-by-comp-2240.asp or

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Name-changing-procedure-in-India-as-Per-Law-24575.asp

here you get the answer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register