LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

palanikumar (Sr.Engineer)     22 April 2011

child custody

we lived in bangalore,she was in job here but she got a job in chennai we both had problem because of this but after she left me and she left my 2 year baby in her native (village)with her parents and she went to job in chennai ,once in week she will come to visit my baby,i am in bangalore,she is in chennai,mybaby is with her parents,because of this i am going 4 divorce.will i get my baby ?

Learning

5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     22 April 2011

Mother is the proper person to take care of the child, but you can claim the custody of the child under guardian and wardship act by taking a contention that your wife is working at chennai.

hema (law officer)     22 April 2011

Baby is not staying with her mother.  So you have strong ground to take custody of the child.  If any matrimonial matter is going on, file custody application in that case.  Otherwise follow Adv. Rajoo's advice.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     22 April 2011

i am in bangalore,she is in chennai,mybaby is with her parents,because of this i am going 4 divorce.will i get my baby

---   this is not a ground under hma or sma.

you have to tell that she deserted you. but on the above ground many cases refused.

talk to her for mutual concent divorce and child custody.. it will be better.

Ramprasad Kumar (OWNER)     10 May 2011

We are seperated. I filed Divorce and child custody in the court. Now the child custody case is coming for hearing in June.

My wife is now with her mother. We have 4 years old girl baby. My wife has mental retardation.  She cannot maintain the child on her own. Now child is under the custody of her mother.  I understand that general rule is child has to be with mother custody up to 5 years.

Can i get the child interim custody. How long it will take court to decide interim custody.

Jamai Of Law (propra)     10 May 2011

went to job in chennai ,once in week she will come to visit my baby,i am in bangalore,she is in chennai,mybaby is with her parents,because of this i am going 4 divorce.will i get my baby ?

This is no ground for divorce ................... Demand of Child custody is also quite not tenable.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register