Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

souldrop1000   30 September 2024

Constitutional law vs corporation law regarding pets

Hello.

I am a tenant of a flat based in kolkata currently have 6 cats all aged 14 .. all Vaccinated and duly neutered/steralized.

the building is an old building and there is passage between my kitchen and the flat.so the gate stays open and sometimes my old cats likes to sit in the passage near the entrance of the kitchen.. the landlord being a neighbour and having a lot of ild personal grudges against us has filed case in high court saying that I rear cats and let them roam around the building and they spread nuisance and do excreta which is actually baseless.. the high court ordered kolkata municipal corporation to hear the matter and pass judgement under kmc section 523 which allows kmc to throw animals away...

My question is Since all my cats are personal pets aged 14 completely vaccinated and steralized  the landlord is taking revenge of past things by harassing us regarding this..In this circumstances what can be the outcome since there are Indian pet laws protecting me but then there are kolkata corporation laws under 523

How do I protect myself?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register