LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddesh (nil)     08 June 2012

Dv case

Hello Sir, I got married in june 2010 after that i live at nagpur for work after working in marketing ... i started my business but from there my wife have problem because i started my business at my home town... my wife i working in bajaj allianz from 2007 ... when i told her for live her job she always refused.. and always trying to bossing mi....but suddenly she left the job.. due to non hicke in payment.... and shee call me that she is quiting job due to payment reseon. after that my mother come for treatment in heart hospital... and ask her to come in our home town but she refuced and use bad words..when i know this i try to talk to her and her family but no body is there to here mi... and i told her due to work iam going to home town and back in  few days... but afterword she goes to her sister who is married with Adv .... here jijaji is adv and from there they started there game... she hold all ornaments with her.....story is to long

But i required to no that no she put Domestic Voilence case against mi and my family

now what to do

because due to this pressure i have no income source... how can i give maintanence 

Also She is doing job.

I have a sms of her affair before marrige can i use it for evidence, can i use facebook msg as evidence , mail as evidence.... let mi know sir

Learning

5 Replies

Nandha (NIL)     08 June 2012

@ sommu..  whether  you beat her or not.  when she has decided to file false cases... you cannot do anything! 

rajiv_lodha (zz)     09 June 2012

because due to this pressure i have no income source... how can i give maintanence

Law says that any ABLE BODIED PERSON HAS TO PAY MAINT

Also She is doing job.

If She has job & u are unemployed, no maint.........but prove it

I have a sms of her affair before marrige can i use it for evidence, can i use facebook msg as evidence , mail as evidence....

No use at all

(Guest)

Every Husband is duty to maintenance his wife. You have no source of income is no ground.

If she is living sepateraly without any cause- and you proved this than she cant get maintenance.

But on ground previous love affaire only- you cant deny to give maintenance her.

Siddesh (nil)     09 June 2012

Sir yes all aligations are false.... pls tell mi what to do..... she has boy frd and she living seperatly from 9months... and doing job i have all details of her job sir on which grond i will free from maintenence

Is social networking site evidence given as proof

(Guest)

If you can prove that she is working. You can file perjury application in same court if she has mentioned in affidavit that she is not working. Perjury is an offence for which she can also be sent to jail. You will not need to pay any maintemance also. But you have to prove that she is working.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register