Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ayush Verma   26 December 2023

Father's detail on caste certificate portal (in case of divorce)

Hello community, I am applying for Caste Certificate (OBC) from Saral Haryana Portal. It requires my family ID. It also asks for the family IDs of my parents but since they are divorced they have different family IDs.

The online portal provided with two option i.e. either the parents are alive or dead and then asks for their respective incomes. I want to include my mother only as a parent and guardian. Also I cannot fetch my father's family ID and neither I want to include his details (income etc) in my form. The form filling assistant suggested to show my father's status as dead. But it requires death certificate and all related stuff.

What should I do?

Learning

4 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     27 December 2023

You should mention "single" parent divorcee mother in the form. 

1 Like

Ayush Verma   27 December 2023

Thankyou for your reply sir, I will try to attach such information and see if it works though the form is of static option selection type..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 December 2023

you cannot suppress the fact of your father in the applicaiton for OBC certificate.

The divorce was between your father and mother, you still remain his biological son hence you cannot ignore the inclusion of the details of your father which is mandatory.

Do not take the route of any fraudulent method which will spoil your entire career.

Your mother may be a single parent, but your father is alive hence you need to furnish his particulars .

If you want to avoid your father's details then you may have to  indulge in any illegal method which will bring disaster to your future or career if found guilty at a later stage

Md asif   06 June 2024

I have the same case as yours please help me, did telsildar issued your cast certificate?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register