Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Singh   31 July 2024

File an application to district court,pune

Hello sir, 

I am rajesh I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek your legal counsel regarding a serious issue I have encountered.

2 months ago my bank account was deactivated by cyber branch hinjewadi,pune,M.H. bcz my account came into cyber fraud transaction chain of some amount which i was unaware of . I tried contact several time to police station but i did not got any solution still i cannot oprate my account . So i want make plea in district court and need a order pass by court to activate my account.

So i want to know can i do so and what expenses i need to make for this. 

Please help me. I belong to gwalior and its hard to come again and again to the court so is there any chance to have complete process in one day . 

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 July 2024

Unfortunately no legal issue can be solved within a day not only in India but throughout the globe.

you first have to confirm that why did the cyber crime passed instructions to freeze your bank account which you can get it clarified from the cyber police itself, after that you can plan the things to handle it legally if necessary or to get it closed through cyber police itself.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register