Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gurpreet (manager)     26 December 2011

For marriage

Hi ....

m 27 year old nd working in MNC as a branch manager.. M married but from last 3 year m not living with my spouse due to breakup in relations. i want to marry with some one whom i like. but my wife not ready for divorce because she known about my relationship.i have frustraited what shoul i do for legely marrige??? should i change my religion so could marry with her??or somthing else?? kly suggest

Learning

6 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     26 December 2011

but my wife not ready for divorce because she known about my relationship

ur relationship with other girl ??

if so, this may put you in trouble !!

Amit ji,

can uadvise me what can i do...because m not ready to live with my wife..because 3 years ago..i had decided for divorce nd not living with her..not stage is that she is harrasing me.. but its decison of life ..i dont want to live with her..kly suggest any right way or legely way..

Amit ji,

can uadvise me what can i do...because m not ready to live with my wife..because 3 years ago..i had decided for divorce nd not living with her..not stage is that she is harrasing me.. but its decison of life ..i dont want to live with her..kly suggest any right way or legely way..

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     26 December 2011

talk 2 her.

convince her for MCD.

get leagl divorce.

thats the only way out.

u r not staying together - this does not mean that u are not married. 

Ranee....... (NA)     26 December 2011

Gurpreet, no use of starting new threads if you dont reveal all your facts.

(https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Wife-not-giving-divorce-bt-i-dont-want-live-with-her-49094.asp)

gurpreet (manager)     27 December 2011

sir,

thnx for ur advise but she is not ready to listen about anything about divorce..she said mere se nahi bani to kisi se nahi ban ne dungi.... then wht can i do.. m thinking about tht evry day ke ab meri life aisi hi niklegi kya?? bcs she starting harresed me..because she know without divorce she cant marry with another girl... thats why she dont talk about any thing...but i want to sattel my life in future with some one....kly suggest sir.. main kya kru?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register