Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sudeep (clerk)     28 May 2012

Grand son - claims

Hello Sir,

Unkowingly i brought a site that a has case going on in court. Here are the details.  Orignal Owner sold few acres to developer. Developer sold individual sites. Orignal owner had self aquired the property. After few years, Orignal Onwer son, turned major and filed case against father and developer caliming half share.

Court then dismissed the claim and gave decision in favor of developer and orignal lawery. After few years the son again made fresh filing, this time he sited the reason - that though it is not ancestral property, his father brought the property using his grand fathers money. Hence he should be given half share.

Will the court accept such claim that are just new stories? There are people how have built houses, will they have to surrender if court gives dicision in favor of the son?

Are people who have not consturcted house are at higer risk?  How long will the court take to settle such decisions. The case is going on from last 5 years. i brought this site last year, without knowing the details.

Pleas advise- should i sell this site and get out?

Learning

1 Replies

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     28 May 2012

court decision depends on evidence. I feel, innocent buyers will be protected. do not worry. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register