Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Sharma   11 June 2023

Harrasment by police officer

Hi,

I need advise. I am a small businessman, In April, someone had made a fraudulent payment on my website after which my bank account was frozen by Tamil Nadu Cyber Cell. Later upon communication with the Cyber Cell, I refunded the Fraudulent transaction and my account was unfrozen. 

The officer incharge asked me to "do" something for him and kept pestering me for a while and to get rid of him i transferred 5000 to his friends account. 

After a few days he called to say that his friends account was lien marked by some other Cyber cell unit and i should get it unfreezed for him, HOWEVER it has got nothing to do with me, and i have told him the same over 10000 times but every alternate day he calls and harasses me, being rude and threatening. 

I have screenshot of the payment made and i also have recorded call regarding the same. My father is on his deathbed and i am already very tense and he is creating more issues for me for no fault of mine. 

Can I report him to someone? Will it help. I am tired and i feel suicidal because of all the torment he does to me over calls all the time.

Please guide 🙏

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 June 2023

You can contact the higher police officer with a complaint against this officer narrating the details, however it will not be a wise idea because the uniformed personnel will be in favor of his colleagues, but that will not prevent you from taking this step in order to overcome the current crisis.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     12 June 2023

Just file complaint before his superior

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 June 2023

contact state vigilance bureau for a trap case.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register