Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pritesh Loke (D)     25 February 2011

Joining Date Issues

Hello,

I joined one comapny i stayed only 2 days and not signed any Appointment Letter.

now company is telling they will take legal action?

Can any body tell is really company can take legal action on me?

Thanks in advanced.

Learning

5 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     25 February 2011

You have not told any dispute. Why company wants to take legal action against you? Have you left the company? What is the real problem with you or company...........tel tis first and get reply thereafter.

sharad raghav - 9990549475 (lawyer)     25 February 2011

company don't have any cause of action against u.moreover u r at liberty to choose a company as per ur suitablity or have a fundamental right (right to profession).so enjoy and good luck for next company.........

Pritesh Loke (D)     26 February 2011

Yes i leaved the comany i stay only for 2 days.

Now company wants me to come back other wise we will take legal action.

I told company that i havent sign any Appointment latter so they told me we give you employee code and created your company email id on the basis of this we will take legal action,

Pritesh Loke (D)     26 February 2011

They are also told me we will black list you and you will not get jon any where.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 February 2011

The learned members have given their valuable advice.

You can shrug off.

You must have submitted your resume on line/by email/by hand or you might have filled and submitted job application and faced interviews and they might have communicated you the selection by email, letter, or phone.

You might have been recruited thru a consultant and you might have mentioned the name of consultant on your resume/ printed job application. The consultant might have lodged their fee claim to the company.

Based on the data/record with the company is probably chasing you.

Since you have not received any offer letter/appointment letter and you have not submitted any signed acceptance for the same, the jealous HR/employee of the company to justify his/her salary and KRA of job is chasing you or he/she shall face compliance matter action.

Due to the hardships companies face  in recruitment and attrition including the situation you have explained companies have set targets and KRA's  for recruitments teams and hence they are chasing you.

They can and they may circulate your resume to majority of the consultants and may include companies however this shall be unfair.

If you want to act, you may communicate and point out that you did ot find the interaction with the company workable hence you have communicate that you are not inclined to work with them at the moment and that

the response of the concerned employee.......on dated............that he/she shall blacklist youis unfair and shall be defaming and is a veiled threat to mire your employability and shall affect your livelihood and you shall be constrained to initiate a proper action in a lawful manner and claim costs from this employee in his/her both individual and professional capacity ( meaning if she/he leaves job and joins another company she/he sall still remain a party and shall have to attend legal proceedings).

This should be enough.

If you feel you may consult your lawyer and issue notice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register