LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh s   11 September 2015

Maintainace and property

I am living in cg. Meri marriage hyderabad ki ladki se 2006 me hui. Usne 2 year ke bad government Job aane per mujhe chod kar vapas hyderabad chali gayi.meri beti bhi uske saath hai. After that she file number of cases 1.498a-after three year i aqquited 2.dvc-closed 3.legal cell athority-closed 4.matainance-almost 7 year's I fighting. After filling maintenance I filled divorce case its still on. After 7 year loosing most of cases she try to approaching me for compromise. My mind is clear that I never take her back. In this 7 years I have a bank balance jiske bare me use nahi pata. Main un paiso ka apne nam par fd karna chahta hoon. Mai expert se jaana chahta hoon ki Kya after divorce vah us fd me hissedar hogi. Please koi aisa advice de ki meri mehnat mere pass rahe. Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

I walk alone (Asst Manager)     11 September 2015

If she wants she will take the same out of you too. Better transfer the amount the in your bother/sister/parents. Show amount transfer as you have taken some loan and you're repaying them.

Vishwanadham Tademeti   22 September 2015

Definitely, as per latest amendments to marriage act even a divorced wife is eligible for a certain quantum. Better change the fd in benami name. Immediately after getting divorce marry a nice and faithful women and after getting full faith in her you may change it. One last precaution while making the fd in benami name don't forget to incorporate tour name as his/ her nominee. All the best Vishwanadham Tademeti Advocate

Vishwanadham Tademeti   22 September 2015

Definitely, as per latest amendments to marriage act even a divorced wife is eligible for a certain quantum. Better change the fd in benami name. Immediately after getting divorce marry a nice and faithful women and after getting full faith in her you may change it. One last precaution while making the fd in benami name don't forget to incorporate your name as his/ her nominee. All the best Vishwanadham Tademeti Advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register