Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramesh chandra (officer)     03 July 2012

Maintenance to divorceed ( ground cruelty and desertiowomen

Is there any judjement againt a  divorceed women who has wilfully got divorced on ground of  desertion and cruelty on  husband. she has claimed maintenance between pendency of divorce case?

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     03 July 2012

@ Author,

It is obvious that a 'divorced woman" will claim maintenance if re-married and now seeking divorce if she is not able to sustain in her second divorce suit!

To me your question seems to be a confusing one thus I will stick to above reply para for the time being unless you clarify in factual wordings what you seeking form us.

{There was a recent case from Karnataka where a divorced woman was getting per month alimony post her first divorce from her first husband. She applied for second time divorce from her second husband and asked for maintenance from second husband. The second husband side objected which was set aside by Court with a single line observation" if earlier husband does not have a problem then why shall you!" If your question is similar to this recall then speak so.}

ramesh chandra (officer)     03 July 2012

to my question i clarify that the women who herself deserted the husband and lodged maintenance  case  againt the husband , during pendency of this mattter Husband got divorc form her on ground of desertion and cruilty and she is well professionally educated{BCA/BED/XDip in Marketing) .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register