Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Marry a egyptian girl

Page no : 3

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     24 October 2009

When we are 'deeply' and 'madly' in love, our faculties to think rationally stop. 

Rajiv Gandhi married Sonia in 1967. Not only her parents never took her back, she is now the king maker. 

You must be reading in newspaper that many foreigners come as tourists and get married to rikshawwallas, paanwalas, fruitsellers, tourist guides etc. etc. Even some famous personalities like Shashi Kapoor married an English woman. 

Listen to the call of your heart and act accordingly. Did Laila-Majnu, Shirin-Farhad, and the like care for the law. If you are deeply in love, why care for law and her parents. King Edward VIII threw away the English throne for his love. You should follow the call of love.

1 Like

Sundar singh (Asst manager)     24 October 2009

Sir i am deeply in love but i am also concerned about our future thats y i would like to prepare myself to face the consequence in future.i really appreciate ur contributions.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     24 October 2009

Those who are 'deeply' in love don't care for the consequences. What I discern so far is that it is calf love and skin deep and you are mortally afraid to take the plunge. You are afraid to strike and worry about the wounds.

With due respect to you, it is no more than a fantasy which will turn into fiasco.

Sundar singh (Asst manager)     25 October 2009

Sir you r correct.Now i will go ahead with my desision.Thank you very musc for ur advice.

regards

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     25 October 2009

Each to his own.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     25 October 2009

Donot allow your heart to rule over mind.

Let us learn from history. Not in the distant past. Chand Mohammad Fiza of Haryana. 

The lady was Deputy Advocate General. She lost that job. For the same of marriage, both Hindus converted to Islam. Even clergies disapproved this type of conversion; i.e. for the sake of marriage.

Chand Mohammad lost Deputy Chief Ministership. Was discarded by his father Bhajan Lal, ex-CM and his first wife. Within months drama started unfolding. Chand Mohammad disappeared leaving Fiza in the lurch who threated court action. Chand Mohammad seeks forgiveness from his first wife. Then again tries to patch up with Fiza.

In Hindi, there is a saying: Dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka. 

Adv. Biju Gopal (Advocate FAMILY LAWYERS Kottayam Kerala www.familylawyers.in)     25 October 2009

You can make a valid marriage under THE FOREIGN MARRIAGE ACT, 1969.   Being a muslim, no immunity will be given to her.

Biju Gopal

www.familylawyers.in

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     25 October 2009

THE FOREIGN MARRIAGE ACT, 1969  -PLS READ THE CONDITION

4. Conditions relating to solemnization of foreign countries.- A marriage between the parties one of whom at least is a citizen of India may be solemnized under this Act by or before a Marriage Officer in a Foreign country, if, at the time of the marriage, the following conditions are fulfilled, namely :-

(a) neither party has a spouse living,

(b) neither party is an idiot or a lunatic, 

(c) the bridegroom has completed the age of twenty-one years and be bride the age of eighteen years at the time of the marriage, and

(d) the parties are not within the degree of prohibited of relationship :

Provided that where the personal law or a custom governing at least one of the parties permits of a marriage between them, such marriage may be solemnized, notwithstanding that they are within the degrees of prohibited relationship.

Adv. Biju Gopal (Advocate FAMILY LAWYERS Kottayam Kerala www.familylawyers.in)     25 October 2009

Please go through Sections 5 to 15 of HE FOREIGN MARRIAGE ACT, 1969.  The foreign marriage can be conducted in India. For Sundar Sing, This sections are applicable.

Biju Gopal

www.familylawyers.in

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     25 October 2009

FOR SUND

ER SINGH THESE 3 SEC. ARE VERY IMPORTANT::

5. Notice of intended marriage.- When a marriage is intended to be solemnized under this Act, the parties to the marriage shall give notice thereof in writing in the form specified in the First Schedule to the Marriage Officer of the district in which at lease one of the parties to the marriage has resided for a period of not less then thirty days immediately proceeding the date on which such notice is given, and the notice shall state that the party has so resided.

10. Procedure on receipt of objection.- (1) if an objection is made under section 8 to an intended marriage, the Marriage Officer shall not solemnize until he has inquired into the matter of the objection in such manner as he thinks fit and is satisfied that it ought not to prevent the solemnization of the marriage or the objection is withdrawn by the person making it.

(2) Where a Marriage Officer after making any such inquiry entertains a doubt in respect of any objection, he shall transmit the record with the such statement respecting the matter as he thinks fit to the Central Government; and the Central Government, after making such further inquiry into the matter and the after obtaining such advice as it thinks fit, shall give its decisions thereon in writing to the Marriage Officer, who shall act in conformity with the decision of the Central Government.

15. Validity of foreign marriages of India.- Subject to the other provisions contained in this Act, a marriage solemnized in the manner provided in this Act shall be good and valid in law.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     26 October 2009

I read that a Pakistani woman married to an Indian got Indian citizenship after 25 years. Now she is not Sonia Gandhi who was married in 1967, did not apply for Indian citizenship for the next 17 years and when she did, heavens and earth moved, everything was condoned and she got the citizenship in a jiffy.

Now what will happen to your sweetheart is anybody's guess.

Sundar singh (Asst manager)     27 October 2009

Sir when she can apply for PIO and after getting the register certificate she can stay in india with me or not?

Regards

Vikas Dharmendra (Consultant)     28 October 2009

Actuall all laws are made fro common people  to harass them.

I will like to ask Mr. Khaleel about the Hritik Roshan who married a Muzlim girl, is that marriage is invalid in the eyes of law, as Hritik never converted to ISLAM?  

If they can marry then any one can marry , ,, they are alo in this earth and other are aslo on this earth,, NoBoday came from Heaven.

Sundar singh (Asst manager)     28 October 2009

Sir can anyone tell me how she can apply for for FRRO will the marraige register certificate b enough.Plz tell me i am waiting for ur reply.

regards

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     11 January 2010

dear yaar surindar,

International law is there that people of one country can marry to the bride/groom of other country. India is signatory,but can't say whether egypt is also signatory or not. check it from uno's, web page / site. if ezypt is signatory, then she can pressure her country on that point.

no civilized country will oppose the international trity. but as it is a muslim country,i can not say with confirmation.  what mr sawant says are very practical.either you go to egypt or  invite her to see tajmahal. when she comes first you find her suitability, if she suitabie to you then show her tajmahal and tell her "india deserves another tajmahal".

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register