LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DHEERAJ KUMAR MOHANTA   31 August 2023

Matrimonial case

Case is under matrimonial case. Every hearing date case status is awaiting notice. More than one year has passed. How long will it take to for final divorce. Is there any fast judgment process. Case is pending in bhojpur district court. All are just waiting to happen something automatically. Kindly guide me.

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 September 2023

You can contact your advocate and get the details, it is a practical issue hence he will be the better person to clarify eveerything  on this

DHEERAJ KUMAR MOHANTA   01 September 2023

Everyone is stranger to me from advocate to judge. How can I believe whether someone is making story. Can double check that whatever they say. Sir can I ask for copy of notice sent by court. Awaiting notice for that long is very long. Tracking Id delivery status something must be there. Kindly guide me who sent this notice is it the lawyer or court and where to get that copy so that I can catch person because of whom case is delayed.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     01 September 2023

You should file application for certified copies of orders and for issuance of copy of repoirts on summons from the court. That will make your doubts clear and  you can take the right course thereafter

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register