LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neha (Test Engineer)     27 April 2012

Need urgent help

I want to marriage with a boy but boy family is denied. I do not want to marriage with anyone but my family is not ready. How can i get sparation from my family. Please suggest

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Neha

If you are 18+ and boy 21+ than both of you need not permission of parents to do marriage.

Don't think for sepration from parents.

They are your parents- they loves you, care you. they will never think bad for your future.

Find why they stop to do this.

(Guest)

hello i was married on 31 may 2010. i am alone with my mom my father was passed away  last 5 years. my wife subbimited a false  complaint of dv n dowry on 24-4-2012 . what will i do for defend. D.S.P sir calls us on 27-4-12. from last 1 and half year all drama is held and compremised was written in panchayat . she and her father accpets ( chetan and anyother member of family is not liable for any bowry case n dv ) on 23 11 2011, between panchayat . that compromise helps us or not ? please help me 

Thanx and Regards

chetan

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     27 April 2012

dear neha,

1.that you are saying boys family is dening and yours too

2.as per good society and well wisher i will suggest you not to betray your families and try to conveince them if they dnt you can get marry anywhere in india if you are bride is 21 years old and bridegroom is 18 years or above .

3.if you attempt this step of marriage by betraying your family you think you have some threat of life from your family and family in laws,you can also get protection from them.

4.all yours rights over the ancessotral property will remain as it is as provided by the hindu succession amnedment act 2005 to a daughter.

dear chetan

file complaint against police through the court for mentallly harshment and misbehaviour they done with you and your mother unnecessarily and also file suit for divorce in the juridiction court ,the compromise done in the panchayat will help you in the court a lot . consult any lawyer as you are caught in wife tsuanami.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     27 April 2012

Dear Neha,

When you have decided to marry a boy of your choice,why bother of separation from your parents.Just pack your bags and walk out of the house.But don't forget that they were responsible for your presence in this world. Today you don't think twice to abandon them for your future.No parent will agree for love marriage initially.If you are determined to marry a boy of your choice,try to put in all your efforts to convince them.I am not against love marriages,but the words " How to get separated from my parents" made me to councel you.

Dear A/C deleted,

Anish has given you the solution.

K Kavitha (Marketing Support Manager)     27 April 2012

Dear Sir,

I got married in the year 2004, i got seperated at 2007 i have a girl baby aged 4 years. One of my friend would like to marry me. But my are not accepting for this. But i may get divorcee papers in month of two. please advice me. if that is the case whether will i be able to change the fathers in birth certificate.

Dear Kavitha,

Your query is a bit confusing.Who is not accepting? When wasa the divorce filed and what is the status?But first let your divorce conclude,and get the papers. Your new husband is not the biological father of your child.But after you marry him,you can change the surname through an affidavit and place it in the Gazette for registration. Registration is very important has it will have a bearing in future for obtaining passport,ID proofs etc.

(Guest)

if boys marry you and accept your child- normally he will become her father. you may written his name as father of her child.

No needs to amendment in BC. If needs anywhere than produce a notary affidavit in support.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register