LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suren4uall (Sr. Software Engineer)     02 June 2011

Notice Period issue

I am  working with Artech company a permanent employee. Artech  is a sub contracting company.

I have  contracted to IBM from Artech. Pay rol every thing is taken care by Artech.

Now I have  resigned my job. In the offer letter it is clearly mentioned as one month notice period.

I am  ready to serve the notice period but still they are not accepting that.

Artech  is telling You will serve 45 days not 30 days , They are telling me IBM company is not ready to leave me before 45 days about this information Artech didn't tell to  me, but when i have resigned and asking about date, then they are telling this thing.Now What should I do?

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

u simply, hand over ur resignation letter to ur HR Deptt., as only the T& C of ur co. in inforsable on u and whatever is written in ur Appointment letter is binding on u, further what is the T&C of any other co, / parents co., its none of ur headache, its totally company headache.

u r safe on ur part.

further, in case of any more info, better get in touch with me.

Manoj kumar,
Advocates,
Delhi High Court,
Delhi.
Ph: 09310443650 / 09319220768

Email: advocates.agra@gmail.com

"Speak less to the people whom you like most... Because if they can't understand your silence ......They can never understand your words...!!"

1 Like

Suren4uall (Sr. Software Engineer)     02 June 2011

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for quick reply, I have already sent resiganation mail to My HR.My HR has replied, "We hereby accept your resignation and will confirm you the date of release shortly...", whenever I have mentioned one month date like my date is 31 may to 30 june in my Resiganation mail, This acceptance date is required for  my next joining company. Date issue I have already my previous post.Now what next step I should use?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register