LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subramanian   27 March 2024

Patta claim

Respected sir. I claimed patta on my ancestor property which is purchased on 1915 by proper sale deed. I have NIL EC uptodate but revenue side they wrongy classified as "Kallanguthu" land and they refuse to give actual records to prove their mistakes, becuase I have present guide line value for my survey numbes in the registration departmemt. I have to prove that "kalanguthu" is transferrable classification to natham based on my outright purchase. Kindly help me to get all court orders/ judgememts in this regard. Thankimg you.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 March 2024

If the revenue department has refused to divulge the details,  you can send a letter 8invoking RTI act seeking the status of your land.

If you say that the registered sale deed is there on your name,  what about the possession?

If the possession and enjoyment of the property is with you ever since your purchase  till now,  then what is your problem? 

Is there any objection from revenue department for selling your property,  if so,  whether you were given notice about this restricting you from alienating the property,  if so then you can file a suit for permanent injunction against the revenue authorities. 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     28 March 2024

Certain local terminologies have been used in your post, it would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant records for proper analyses and guidance, if you are not satisfied with the advise of learned expert Mr. T Kalaiselvan.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register