Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Plz i need a suggestion

Page no : 2

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     27 May 2013

Its his dream.

To get a visa for USA is not like file a petiotion in indian court.

He is in sweet dreams let him wake up..

Just till wait and try to settle the things.

kavitha (content writer)     27 May 2013

sure i will do that...

NO he didn't confessed with me but he said to his parents...

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     27 May 2013

Try to meet his close friend who will talk to him because nowadays the fb profile may be fake and after he going to us and finding it to be a fake he will realise 

so try to make his close friend convince your husband and then you talk to him 

What about your in laws reaction towards your husband even there are encouraging him to go to us 

why he stopped work in a given situation he has to spent lot of amount and what is the source when he marries second time 

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     27 May 2013

Kavitaji.  You cannot play the game of life with a disinterested player.  You can take the horse till the pond, but cannot force it to drink water till the horse by itself feels like drinking water.  By any kind of legal action you cannot win your husband back.  I cannot tell you how to win your husband back.  But I can tell you how to make the match interesting.  If he is playing against you, it would be interesting for you to play against him instead of wanting him to be playing for you, on your behalf.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     27 May 2013

Stop crying and play against him.  File cases against him.  Investigate and gather proofs and then file cases.  You will enjoy the game like this only with some people.

k i will try to meet the close friend

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     27 May 2013

it is safe side to think those points

1. if you know the close friend of your husband you should not disclose that your are planning to take legal action 

2. ask him about your husband plans about the ongoing issue

3. tell him to settle the matter without any problem 

4. and disclose that other members are pressuring you to take legal action tell lastely 

1 Like

kavitha (content writer)     28 May 2013

k sir 

i will do that...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register