Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish Malathker (A.A.M)   02 October 2021

Property Papers

Facts of this current Case :

1. My friend is from a joint Family which consisted of Grandparents their 3 Sons and 1 daughter.

2. 1st Son is my Friend's Father .

3. The property was Bought by the Grandparent ( Friend's Father's Father)

4. Son no. 1 was not really an active person.

5. Son no. 2 After death of their Father Took away the Property Papers and kept it with him (since 10 years)

6. In 2020 Son no. 1 Passes away due to accident leaving behind his Wife and a Daughter.

7. In recent times The Widow and her daughter (my friend) got to know that Son no. 2 (their uncle) is thinking of Evicting them Handing over 20 lakh rupees (Their Share if the current Value of the Property is Considered would be around 80 Lakh).

8. Son no. 2 is an Adv. and has a lot of influence. and hence they're suspecting him to make fake documents.

Some Important Points to note .

1. The Property is 2 storey building.(Seperate Electricity Meter)

2. My Friend Lives in the Ground Floor and also has been Paying Property Tax in name of her Father(son no. 1) since ages , also the electricity bill and water bill is on Son no. 1's Name.

*Now they want the Property Documents or atleast a copy of it for the safety and security as the Son no. 2 Refuses to show*

They don't want to go to the courts as they think that'll be more burden for them .

I tried going to the Sub Registrar Office to get a Copy of the 'Encumbrance Certificate' but it shows no Records .

What can I do to get the Copy of the Property Papers .

(LOCATION : HYDERABAD)

Thank you in Advance.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register