Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRASHANT (IT MANAGER)     26 April 2012

Property under will

Dear Lawyers.

i am here with a new query regarding a property

A man who gains a land as his ancestral property...property consists of several GAATA in particular one gaata..he has two sons...he makes his home and and forms a boundary wall in it.

he makes a house in the name of his wife as he registered(map) the house in the name of his wife.

he also makes a WILLin the name the of his wife.(WILL is not registerd written on a paper,witness are dead).

Now, the wife makes a registerd will in the name of her younger sons wife....in which she gives the hosue including boundary and all the other property is not mentioned...even she selled some part of property shoing her right as per her husband will.

So here comes my query..that after her death my uncle fillled a case in court claiming partition and making the will use less...

so i ask u whether that will be considered or not?

land is ancestral...house is build up by X wife as she z a govt emp...

i am the son of younger son of man..my mom got a will from my grandmom

plz advice...what should i do??

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     26 April 2012

He had got right to execute the will to the extent of his share only, because it is an ancestral property. Legal heirs of your father has got right of partition

Rishi Bhatia (Business Analyst)     26 April 2012

Very Short Question.
I m married in 2007 was adopted by my parents in 1983 (Birth time) by my fathers younger brother. Father had 3 daughters already married. 3rd one also got married in 2007 but unfortunetly her husband expired in 2008 mid. Now with us along with his almost 4 year old baby boy. Property is in my mother's name. Now she want me & my wife to leave the house without any share in property. As per her she wants all the cash and property to be against the name of my 3rd sister and his baby. What are the legal rights which i can opt to get a share in the property as i m legally adopted child in the year 1983.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register