Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Showkath (Software Engineer)     15 February 2014

Purchase a panchayath individual land

Hello Sir,

I am planning to buy a land of 247 sq.ft at Narsingi, Hyderabad under Panchayath limits. This is an individual land and not from any layout. This has link documents from 1996 and currently has a sale registered deed of 6 months ago. It still doesn't have any permit to construct home. I have a few question to clarify before I am making a decision on this. The questions are:-

1. Can I buy land in Panchayath limits? If yes, is there any problem in future with the land in obtaining permit and construct home?

2. Can I construct home on whole 247 sq.ft area of the land?

3. Why people do not encourage to buy land under Panchayat limits?

4. What is difference between Panchayath approval and HUDA approval?

5. Is it difficult to take approval for construction?

6. After registration, can governement occupy the land which is under Panchayath limits?

7. Is Panchayat approval is valid for life time?

Kindly answer my questions at the earliest. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Many thanks.

Kind regards

Learning

3 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     15 February 2014

If approval for construction could be obtained and the basic amenities are accessable, you can purchase it.Consult the panchayat administration about the  feasibility,you can go ahead.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 February 2014

It is better to consult a local lawyer, get his opinion and go ahead with the purchase.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 February 2014

It is better to consult a local lawyer, get his opinion and go ahead with the purchase.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register