Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Kiran (Manager)     11 March 2013

Rectification in sale deed

Hi,

I purchased flat based on home loan. After fewdays i found that my registry paper are not correct according to the sale aggrement. I found that flat number is missing in the registry paper. My original registry paper is with bank. Now I want to rectify my paper and want to add flat number in paper.

Please suggest me what to do in this case.

1) Whether rectification is possible in absence of original paper?

2) What is the process for this correction?

2) How much time it will take to rectify?

Thanks in Advance

ravi

Learning

4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     11 March 2013

if you have the registered document number, the original is not necessary.  you may get a registered rectification deed from your vendor.  you and your vendor must go to sro to get the registration of rectification deed.  normally it will take less ttime.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     11 March 2013

i too agreed with Mr sathyarnaryana . he given prompt answer to your queray with his practical knowledge with that field. No moree answer need further

Ravi Kiran (Manager)     03 April 2013

Thanks Mr. Sankar and Mr. Satyanaryana for prompt reply.

My builder handed over me a affidavit of rectification deed of 100rs stamp value. He told me that there are some changes in the rule of rectifcation of sale deed and it require affidavit only. That affidavit contains only notary stamp and signature of both party. Please provide your comments on this. 

Thanks in advance

Ravi Kiran

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     04 April 2013

No, Affidavit is not proper way of solution. It's (Rectification Deed on Rs.100/- stamp paper) is necessary to registerd in registrar office. U will registration this rectification deed any time and when u registration u attach a copy of sale deed / allotment deed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register