Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dr.yadav (Doctor)     11 September 2013

Reply to notice from employer.

Dear Experts

I was working in a company as Doctor.My salary being 80,000 and contract period of 6months.My employer didn't pay me for 2 months and hence I left the job in the 4th month.I emailed my employer numerous times(approx 25times) about my pending salary but to no avail.Later I threatened him that I will approach labour court to settle my grievances.In turn my employer threatened me that since I left the job before 6 months he will take legal action against me and send me a notice for the same on 23 july and asked to reply within a week.I was abroad when this notice was served and I somehow arranged for a lawyer and send him a reply via that lawyer on 3rd Aug ie in 10days.

Now after one month I recieved another similar notice from him on 5th September stating that my reply is not valid since it didn't reach him in 7 days and have asked me to reply back again in 15 days.I am still abroad and my lawyer says that there is no need to reply again to this notice.

Please guide me what should I do.

Learning

1 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     11 September 2013

Fine you can reply to his notice stating that delay is secondary how about compensation about your salary you need to press on that .

Reply his notice without further delay.

Regards,

Adv. NIKHIL SETH

Mumbai   

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register