Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mehar Saini (Propritor)     17 July 2013

Requirement of affidavit by in-laws

Dear Sir,

One of my friend got marries 15 years back. having 2 kids studing in class 6th and class 4th.  their was some little bit issue with in family but was sorted out. Now duing the vacation his along with children went to her brothers home, but after going there she refused to come back, now in-laws of my frieds wants affidavit that if due to domestic if she commit sucide or else, the whole family of my friend shall be responsible. My friend and his family wants that his children should come back immdeatly so that they can continue their school. even though they are ready to give the affidavit.

Would like to know, wheter they should give such affidavit or not? what shall be the legality of that affidavit. and what else they can do in this case.

Regardes

Mehar

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

No need to give affidavit.

There is something called as human relation too.  

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     17 July 2013

Do not give affidavit which may create problem lateron.  But your friend must ensure that even after 15 years of married life and having two children, the wife and her parents developed an apprehension that she may commit suicide in matrimonial home.  If their apprehension is genuine, efforts shall be taken to remove such problems in matrimonial homes, so that wife can live peacefully. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register