LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A P Mohan Das (CEO)     24 May 2011

Salary and Gratuity and PF settlement

I have worked in a reputed blood centre for over 15 years as its CEO. The management team changes every two years by rotation. On 12th Feb 2010 the then managing trustees decided that my services are no longer required and they have verbally indicated the same. Immediately I gave them a letter stating that I am leaving the organization and offered to work till the end of the month for smooth hand over etc.  However they have verbally asked me to leave with immediate effect and promised the amount due to me will be settled in due course. I have subsequently  on 6th March 2010 I received a letter from the chairman thanking me for the services rendered for so many years etc and asked me to hand over all important documents which were under my custody. Since all the documents were already been taken by the staff by this time I told them so and handed over a couple of CDs containing some backup files from the computer used by me with a request to settle my dues. They have not signed my PF withdrawal request as my previous employer. In spite of my reminder they are ignoring the matter.  Please some one suggest as to how I can recover my money.  Since I have crossed 65 yrs, nobody is willing to offer a job and i find it difficult to meet my expenditure.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 May 2011

You can submit your form attested by designated authorities e.g. Bank Manager and deposit with the office of concerned PF commissioner, for payout to you.

You can lodge complaint with Regional PF commissioner, for online complaints you can log on to www.epfindia.gov.in and you shall be issued a complaint number with the full contact details of the concerned official to who your complaint has been assigned, and resolution time with in one month. You can escalate to PRO,CPIO and you can raise RTI .  You can complain to cpfc@epfindia.gov.in

Please mention date on which you submitted your forms to your company.

You can get all details at the website, including within how much time the employer is supposed to deposit forms to regional pf commissioner.

The company is supposed to forward forms within one month.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register