LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jagadish P (First division Assistant)     24 August 2012

Selling partion suit land

Respected Sir,  after my mother in law husband (late my Father in law also) died, she claims the partion of the property on thier Mother in law  House properties in the year 1992. for long fighting FDP judgement pronounced. got some of the properties, once again stayed. Infront of the the Hon Hight Court Bench, stay vacted in 4 properties, respondents in FDP agreed to give and hand over the properties in front of the both lawyers. everything going smooth, in one of the property is Bharath petroleum Petrol bunk is running, The FDP Respondents made mistake that in 2002 all of the Repondents leased the same petrol bunk property to the another man (Dealer) he is running with the petrol bunk along with the Bharath Petroleum agreement, upto 30 years of lease, not knowingly to the FDP appellant,  the petrol bunk property got 1/4 of position around 19 1/2 wedth and 150 length feet. one fine day both lawyers came told my mother in law as per the sketch measuring the property is handing over to u , said there is no boundary marking, and where the above measuring property contains petrol bunk cash room and big advertisement board. now the point is my mother in law interested in selling the above said property. we orally asked the Bharath Petrolem (Bangalore office) officials to vacate the small cash room and big advertisement board, they said "owner ship is now come to ur name (My mother in law) but the lease agreement is still remaining 20 years, we give the rental for the partion suit owner made by court, now we cant do anything if u want ur property u have to wait 20 years, said, but one of the person interested in buying the said property and construct commercial shops. now what can we do? my poing the case is started in year 1992 but not knowingly to the FDP  appellant (my mother in law) and all Respondents signed for the 30 years lease agreement with Bharath Petrolem is Valid or Illegal what is the next steps to be taken by my mother in law (remaining properties stay still going

Learning

2 Replies

Tripti Nagwekar (Owner)     24 August 2012

what is the meaning of FDP

Jagadish P (First division Assistant)     29 August 2012

Final Decree Proceedings

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register