Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Settlement

Page no : 3

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 August 2017

Develop rapport with current employer (owner) and Line Mangers, HR personnel that matter.

They can support you and stand by you like wall.

I have seen the employees that serve inmate terms due to some matters say; Famil Matters are supported by employers and Bosses......... ss they prove thier usefulness and lotyalty and wothiness and skills to employers and bosses........

Show the evidences to your own LOCAL counsels and ascertain if you have merits to claim damages..........

(Guest)

Although I am learner, bur sorry to say that my views are different than the views of learned Mr. Kumar Doab, as he advised, "Develop rapport with current employer (owner) and Line Mangers, HR personnel that matter." In my view, you have already lost the opportunity of rapport with the employer when you have already issued a Legal Notice to him. Both, rapport with the employer and legal notice to him, cannot go side by side. 

Anyway, there is no harm in applying the formula of Mr. Kumar Doab, if that can work in any way. But, I am quite doubtful about workability of that advice.

rohit   16 September 2017

I was not able to take it any more and succumbed to pressure and took what ever they gave me in Full and Final even though less.

But what to about my reporting manager who is after my life and giving bad job verifications and i have lost so many jobs. During my tenure also I was victim of malicious reporting and had to loose my job. when i went to collect my F&F she had boldly told me that she is giving bad verifications and she do not regret it. 

Will she stop after my F& F is done i dont know , if she doesnt then what happens. i cannot afford to loose one more as now a days there are very few suitable vacancies coming and I am loosing them one by one . I am very petrified please help

(Guest)

When someone gets wrong advisors, like Kumar Doab in the shape of fake expert with multiple confusing vague posts, any employee can expect to lose all the opportunities for the whole of the fife time to do peaceful service. Now you can expect another set of 8-10 vague posts from him to create more and more confusion for you.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : rohit
I was not able to take it any more and succumbed to pressure and took what ever they gave me in Full and Final even though less.

But what to about my reporting manager who is after my life and giving bad job verifications and i have lost so many jobs. During my tenure also I was victim of malicious reporting and had to loose my job. when i went to collect my F&F she had boldly told me that she is giving bad verifications and she do not regret it. 

Will she stop after my F& F is done i dont know , if she doesnt then what happens. i cannot afford to loose one more as now a days there are very few suitable vacancies coming and I am loosing them one by one . I am very petrified please help

In fact, when a terminated employee believes that he has the right to be kept employed by the company, he forgets that the employees are appointed for the need, purposes and interest of the company, but not for serving the needs and interests of the employee. Further, when an employee of a private organization serves a legal notice, he tends to axe his own feet and loses all opportunities of patch up or settlement with the employer. So, you seemed to have worked that way. 

Simply stating wrongful termination does not imply any wrong to have been done without narrating the case history of wrong action of the employer, as against the terms of appointment.

So, you invited only a mix-up of wrong advice merely on your own notion and perception, which made you only to suffer more and more. If you felt your termination was wrongful, you could have discussed your case in detail personally with some real expert on service matters, rather than asking for online advice merely by simply saying "wrongful termination".

So, when you have spoiled your own case beyond repair, you can't do anything now.

I know, you won't be able to digest my advice, but to save your career for the future, now you have the only alternative left with you that is to seek pardon of the concerned authorities of your company with request not to make any more effort to spoil your career any more for the future.

Rest depends upon your owm wisdom and that of your advisors, if you intend to follow them only.

Best of luck!

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     16 September 2017

Mr. Dhingra1962 is absolutely correct. Mr. Rohit you have already spoiled yourself under misguidance. Follow the advise of Mr. Dhingra. Best of luck.

(Guest)

Sidharth Srivastav ji,

Thanks for appreciation. I may be blunt in my advice, but I always give my sincere and honest advice. Whenever I am blunt in advice that done just to sound alarm fro him and indicates that the querist is prone to making blunder where he needs to be alert. But, most people prefer only feel good advice like sweet pills and get profusely misdirected towards blunders of their life or career.

For example, in the following link with query about, "Reinstatement after acquittal in cr case possible? I sounded the querist a number of times with my perfect guidance, but he was lured merely by the sweet laced profusely mileading advice of Mr. K"umar Doab. Even Kumar Doab's posted link of a Supreme Court judgment, in itself proved his advice, as a totally wrong advice. The irony is that, before I could point out about the fatal advice, the thread was got closed by one of his supporter, when he himself knew that Mr. Kumar Doab had adviced wrongly.

LINK: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=142807&offset=8

Rather to distract the querist from the real issue and the fatal advice, Mr. Kumar Doab srtarted posting multiples of his abusive posts.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     17 September 2017

You are correct. The problem is that even the persons who are not legal professional pretend to be expert.

(Guest)

Rightly observed by Advocate Shri Sidharth Srivastav.

rohit   18 September 2017

sir please try to understand my problem, company has no problem with me and we both have mutually settled the matter. What my reporting manager is doing is without knowledge of company. Due to her this act i am loosing every job i am getting. How will i run my house i have small kids.

I even thought of reporting this to company but she is there for many years and might get more furious.

PLEASE SUGGEST SOME SOLUTION

(Guest)
Originally posted by : rohit
sir please try to understand my problem, company has no problem with me and we both have mutually settled the matter. What my reporting manager is doing is without knowledge of company. Due to her this act i am loosing every job i am getting. How will i run my house i have small kids.

I even thought of reporting this to company but she is there for many years and might get more furious.

PLEASE SUGGEST SOME SOLUTION

You have made quaite a contradictory statement.

Had you been in good relations with the company, you would not have suffered what you said. In the case of good relations, question of legal notice never arises.

There is no solution for the self created problem, except seeking unconditional pardon of the reporting manager.

rohit   18 September 2017

sir i have done this but she is not listening. I have right to live

(Guest)
Originally posted by : autohide4u
Mr Kumar Doab has written so many long replies with contradictory advise. He seems to have lot of free time. It is better to use free time for swach Bharat volunteer work.

Ms. Autohide4u,

When he is funded for his terrorist activities from some unknown sources, Mr. Kumar Doab gets the whole day to devote at the LCI to willfully and intentionally distract issues through his multiple vague posts just to confuse the querists profusely and to misguide them to spoil their cases like anything.

So, why Mr. Kumar Doab should feel the need to do some constructive work, when he would be getting plenty of unearned income from unidentified sources? 

rohit   26 June 2018

I accepted less money in my full and final settement and they gave me releive letter stating best of luck in future assignements. But still they have not stopped defaming and giving negetive job verification due to which i am not getting job. 

I caught them doing so by recoding the telephonic converstaion in which my interviewing company is asking me clarificatications regding the negetive job verfication given by my previous employer. 

one side they gave me releive letter with best of luck and other side they are back stabing. I am unable to sustain my family and in big trouble. Can i ask Police help in this matter

(Guest)

It is not your fault, but the fault of those quacks who misguided you to commit blunder, but you have to pay the price of their wrong advice, may probably be for the whole of your career. You seemed to have forgotten that I cautioned you very clearly against any legal action in your interest.

.Now everything is out of your hands. "Best of luck" said by employing authorities, after legal notice should have been taken otherwise, as of their ill intentions for you for the future after setlement of f&f, as they still rule the roost, when comes the question of background verification. That you should have understood well before entering in to any legal tangle with the employer. Future always remains at the mercy of past employer, while responding to the background verification calls or letters from new employers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register