Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bharat khatwani   28 July 2024

This is with reference to your views based on your encounter with salt department

Dear Mr. P. Venu, Thank you for your response and for sharing your experience. I understand and share your disappointment with the current state of the legal system, where false claims and dishonest practices seem to be prevalent and often go unpunished. Your insights into the broader issues within our legal system, highlighted by your references to the Salt Department cases, indicate the extent of rot in the legal system, and they resonate deeply with me. The perception that courts are unwilling or unable to hold litigants accountable for false claims is disheartening and reflects a significant challenge we both face in our pursuit of justice. In my case, the tenant served a baseless legal notice demanding an amount equivalent to 150 years' rent and stopped paying rent. This claim is clearly fabricated and unsupported by any evidence. The notice includes false allegations of repair costs, rent deposits, and other unfounded accusations. Despite responding to the legal notice three times, the tenant has not resumed paying rent. I have been told that I will have to prove in court that the demand for 150 years' rent is improper. For this, I will have to bear hefty court fees and advocate fees, which no one can afford to spend over a decade or two in court. When I attended live courts and watched court proceedings broadcast online, I realized that seeking justice in court is an uphill task. Despite the clear provisions of Section 209 IPC, the manner in which advocates present invalid documents (such as a BANAKHAT on plain paper) without fear indicates that enforcing this section remains a formidable challenge. The reluctance of courts to take up the responsibility of ensuring truth in pleadings and depositions contributes to the ongoing pollution and clogging of our justice system. Given our shared experiences and understanding of these systemic issues, I would greatly appreciate your support and guidance. I believe that by working together, we can strengthen our efforts to ensure that justice prevails and that those who engage in dishonest practices are held accountable. Specifically, I seek your advice on: Strategies to Prove False Claims: How can we effectively demonstrate that a claim falls under Section 209, showing it is both demonstrably false and made with malicious intent? Successful Prosecution under Section 209: Are there any proven strategies or precedents that can increase the chances of a successful prosecution under this section? Addressing Baseless Legal Notices: In my case, what steps can be taken to address the baseless legal notice demanding an exorbitant and unjustifiable amount, and ensure the court takes appropriate action? I am committed to navigating this difficult landscape and would value any insights or support you can provide. Together, we can advocate for a legal system that truly upholds the principle of "Satyameva Jayate" and holds litigants accountable for their actions. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to your response and hope we can work together to address these critical issues.

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 July 2024

You can post such personal messages to the concerned expert directly to his email or PM instead of posting them in a public domain like this, which may embarass both the reader and the person who has posted it. 

bharat khatwani   28 July 2024

Originally posted by : T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate
You can post such personal messages to the concerned expert directly to his email or PM instead of posting them in a public domain like this, which may embarass both the reader and the person who has posted it. 

How? I tried PM tab it does not work.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 July 2024

You can contact him personally, find out how. 

bharat khatwani   29 July 2024

Originally posted by : T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate
You can contact him personally, find out how. 

Mr.T. Kalaiselvan,Forum permits quoting any meassage of advocate and post reply,so I am just following it.I have always respected your contributions to the field. I hope we can continue this professional relationship based on mutual respect. So I request you to ignore my all future  posts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register