LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SANTOSH (PL)     14 February 2013

Validity of registered agrement to sell

My father is having an ancient property (land) in pune dist. After the death of my grand father in 1980 the name of my father and his siblings was mentioned on 7/12 abstract.  My two uncles already. Sold their share from this property in 1991 and 1996 to a party without any information to my father. Now this party shows us a registered sathe khat (agreement to sell) executed in 1980 between my grand father and the party mentioning that we have to sell my property to this party only. But since 1980 we have not received any legal notice or any follow up to make any kind of sell agreement fo this prop. From the above said party. Now as a main owner my fathers name is reflecting on 7/12 abstract with his share. My father is saying that he or his father was not made any sathe khat for above mentioned deal. Please let me know how i will check the truthiness of above said registeregd.Sathe khat (agreement to sell)....? …..And if it is true ...will it valid after almost more than 30 years of execution.....as no any follow up is taken by the said party.....?.    
PLEASE GUIDE ......!

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 February 2013

You can very well checkup in registrar office at the concerned place of land by applying to the concerned registrar.

SANTOSH (PL)     14 February 2013

Thanks sir, the party shows registered agreement to sale executed in 1980.....between my grand father and the said party without any time period....please confirm me weather this document is valid in court today...what is the validity period for such documents....?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register