Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wht to do after all this bullshit?

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Srinivas...I agree wid you completely....loot hai...choori hai...daka hai..yeh....maaro ...maaro..unko...mita do...

Aur R**di panti bhi hai....

1 Like

Mihir..... (Wealth Manager)     23 August 2011

Forget her. Start afresh. For a new and better beginning, the old must die. You deserve much better in life. Don't lose your self-respect. She was never yours.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Rohit Verma
"
Srinivas...I agree wid you completely....loot hai...choori hai...daka hai..yeh....maaro ...maaro..unko...mita do...

Aur R**di panti bhi hai....
"

what does it mean?

(Guest)

I think you dont understand hindi...?

You really want me to reply to you explaining what i have actually meant?

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Rohit Verma
"
I think you dont understand hindi...?

You really want me to reply to you explaining what i have actually meant?
"

Sick person.U need  doctor and medicine

Aishwarya (Teacher)     24 August 2011

wow its such a nice pic ..see utpala dee atlast u made me smile at something..i felt good abt it

but really whts bothering u i wud certainly ask u again plz tell me

iam seeing that you tend to create issues out of nowhere ..if happiness were at ur door u would definitly create a "quotes" of it , ask for its authenticity and critique it , reason it probably you may ask "why me"

anyhow dee

आप इतना क्यूँ सोचते हो जब दुसरे कुछ कमेन्ट करते है जिनको जो करना है करने दीजिये आप अपना आपा, धैर्य क्यूँ खो देती है..

if someone says something it always has a good base reason and ppl provide it with reason kuch generalise koi nahi karta ..

atleast you are so mature a parent u should ignore all tht stuff which u dont like or want to opine..try and adjust with all thoughts be it sh*tt..

duniya toh garbage collect karke truck mein bharke chalegi par jahan aapne kuch kaha woh sab kachra aap pe hi dalega ..better u carry ur course and path make good aims..

yahan behes karna koi samjhdaari nahi..literally koi output koi result niklega is sabse..

aapko nahi pata koi kuch bol raha hai toh woh kyun bol raha hau ya rahi hai..kisi ki life mein kitna dukh hai yeh hum nahi jaante kya kya kiske sath hua hai..

sabko apna dukh sabse bada lagta hai shayad isliye dusro ka mehsoos karne mein hum asamarth hai..

par plz atleast try to bring positivity to ur life and thoughts ur parent dee ..agar aapko koi is tarah baat kare u urself take the initiative to change tht persons views by ur own thoughts and knowledge of good ..yeh nahi ki usko badawa dete rahe aur hum khud bhi negative ho jaye..

agar hum apne aap mein itna ghuse rahenge toh kaise chalega we need to be more helping and serving to others rather than being selfish..

yeh koi male female ki ladai nahi hai..its a different issue kaun kiske kaaran yeh sab bhugat raha hai..aapka pati galat tha toh duniya ke saare mard galat nahi hai..agar rohit ki wife galat hai toh sari wife galat nahi hai..

another thing i want to clarify ki bhot saaf spasht shabdo mein maine likha hai ki false cases jinhone kare hai baat unki hai shuru se ant tak aur sab males who are fighting this share the same ..they are not kid they know tht thr mums and sisters are ladies and so is ur father and brother..dee

dee be positive plz am not a negative person nor i can be provoked by anything nor i have the habit of abusing or hurling or going on with absurd unauthentic discussions tht are useless and unwanted..with no good reason ..

its polluting minds ..plz dont be judgemental koi kuch kehta hai toh let it be ..let them say ..u do say wht u want to dont u?.stereotyping me time and again 

anyhow iam a peaceful soul..

i know there has been a lot of pain in ur life too but it doesnt mean u just overlook others ..why being so selfish ...the struggle was ur part and here everyone has there share..

dont create negativity ..be positive in life and stop creating issues .if u cannot help others or change ppl or show them right thn ts better to leave them as they are..not comment on them..

u urself have to maintain ur respect and dignity .

.it doesnt come out of anywhere, nor u can demand it.

.and being a  women one should always be cautious of such things , be polite and intelligent enough ..we are the harbingers of future we cannot go into mud and dirt and then blow more mud ..its no use..

be constructive id again put..

i know u must be highly dissatisfied with my opinions but still dee plz just be positive in life and have sympathy towards should who show such unrest ..

i have kids who abuse , i have kids parents who have 3 wives..i have kids whos mums have affairs, i have kids who are exploited and abused outside..and i have kids who often drop a lil here and there..but i handle them with utmost ease not lashing at them..be more patient and try to know thr root problems we cannot go out speaking of our own life concerns ..there's more than what meets the eye..

You 're a parent..

written this everywhere so that u can atleast make some effort to hear what ive to say..

Female Activist (housewife)     25 August 2011

haha shonee, i agree with u here

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register