Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mayank Kumar   02 June 2024

Wife threatening me that i am homosexual

Hi 

I have been married for 6 months now and my marriage has not been consummated . Within 15 days of marriage , my wife accused me that I am impotent , we went to hospital did all the tests and proved that I  actually potent. 

but the relationship never grew and we never consummated our marriage . Fights were continuously happening and their family used to come to our home and fight multiple times

Now it has come to the stage of ending the marriage . And while fighting she made claims like I have evidences that you are homos*xual etc . All she could show is a packet of condoms in my room to say that I am homos*xual 

One of her relative  simply questionedthat  I have watched gay p*rn which in denied. While I do watch regular p*rn, the p*rn sites simply open up multiple tabs on the background which may even be gay websites. 

I am worried that something like that may have happened . Can she really prove that I am gay and can she really get access to my phone to prove that I am gay. 

how should I defend myself from these kind of allegations against me 

note that the marriage has been decided to be ended and final discussions will happen in a week

Learning

1 Replies

Venkata Mohana Rao (Law Student)     18 June 2024

You don't need to worry about such false claims to prove such claims one has to have a substantial proof which is lacking in your case.

I would suggest you to get in touch with the legal expert and take it up forward.

Regards,

Venkata Mohana Rao Pathakota

Advocate at Supreme Court and High Courts

Cell No: 8297877977

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register