LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amr   11 June 2016

Section 143 of land

I purchased a land for residential purpose  in Lucknow (Tehsile :-MohanLal Ganj) from Shine City Infra Project Pvt. Ltd.The company sold the land under section 143.
So my Question is that  DAKHIL KHARIZ REQUIRED for that purchased land or not because the registry is done by Company Representative.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 June 2016

Mutation (in Hindi Dakhil-Kharij) is the recording of a transfer of title of a property from one person to another in the revenue records. Registration is one part and mutation is second. After registry, mutation is needed. Mutation is a Must. It is because of mutation that your name (as the owner of house) comes in Nagar Nigam Records. Compensation is given to farmers based on the mutation records and not on the registry records. If person ‘A’ has registry in his name of a piece of land AND for the same land mutation is in the name of person ‘B’, then Government will give compensation to person ‘B’ and not ‘A’.

Amr   13 June 2016

But my question is Still unanswered? In my Case The Second party in a Real State Firm not a single person. According to the firm they are selling the plots to the customers after making the land under "SECTION 143". So "After Section 143" DAKHIL KHARIZ is REQUIRED in my Case or not. Please suggest me .Thanks in advance

Amr   13 June 2016

But my question is Still unanswered?
In my Case The Second party in a Real State Firm not a single person. According to the firm
they are selling the plots to the customers after making the land under "SECTION 143".
So "After Section 143" DAKHIL KHARIZ is REQUIRED in my Case or not.
Please suggest me
.Thanks in advance

Amr   13 June 2016

But my question is Still unanswered?
In my Case The Second party in a Real State Firm not a single person. According to the firm
they are selling the plots to the customers after making the land under "SECTION 143".
So "After Section 143" DAKHIL KHARIZ is REQUIRED in my Case(Plot) or not.
Please suggest me
.Thanks in advance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register