LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Kiran (Self Employed)     29 April 2011

Can I get Quash for IPC 498A

I have got married on 29th November, 2009. My wife was with me only for 14 days in the time span of 2months and left me on 28th January 2010 without even giving information.

I have requested her several times to come back and join me for conjugal life. But she refused to do so. More over she demanded 6,00,000/- INR for her younger sister's marriage in order to return for her conjugal life. I did not give the money and she did not return back.

My parents had also requested her parents to send her. But they also denied to send her. On 21st November 2010 she came along with 10 other relatives and made a very big nuesense in my home. She and her relatives gave warnings to me and my parents.

On 4th January 2011, I have issued a legal notice stating all the facts occured and requested her to join me back. She gave a reply on 27th January 2011 stating that I tried to kill her by reversing the car on her. She also stated that I have demanded extra dowry of Rs. 5,00,000.00/-. I gave a rejoinder on 20th March 2011.

In between the dates of 4th January 2011 to 20th March 2011, My father on 19th January 2011 and my mother on 10th February 2011 has undergone bypass surgery.

On 19th February, 2011, she filed a complaint under IPC 498A r/w 34 and a FIR was lodged. I was registered as Accused 1, my mother as A2 and my sister as A3.

Luckily by 15th of April 2011, all three of us has got Anticipatory Bail from the Lower Court.

I request to please advice me how I can move forward to get relieved from this issue. We stay in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register