LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Caste certificate by agent

Sir One Family Made Caste Certificaye Through Agent One Year ago . Agent Met them Outside of Sdo Office and AGENT told Them their caste  and Other which caste fall in SC CATEGORY so he Made caste Certificate but Later Family got ackowledge that caste certificate was made with false document and they don't belong to that category . Family dosen't have any proof of agent becuase he unknown . so sir can you tell me how They can cancel their caste certificate without any problem . Because if someone complain then their family got police case . So Sir Is their any legal Remedy to cancel their caste certificate without any Legal case . 

Learning

6 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 December 2023

Don't use the fake caste certificate for any purpose neither claim any benefits on the basis of the fake certificate and ignore the caste certificate forever. 

(Guest)

Sir if they never use and take benifit after anyone comlain then what they can do . will they go to jail?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 December 2023

If the benefits are not availed then there is no crime involved in it 

(Guest)

Admittedly, the Caste Certificate in question, had been issued by competent authority and the Patna High Court Cr.Misc. No.5642 of 2009 dt.05-12-2011 aforesaid document had not been made by the petitioner and therefore, Sections-465, 467 & 468 of the Indian Penal Code are also not applicable in the presenrt case.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     17 December 2023

What is suggested by your professor / tutor / coach ?

What are the facts vis-a-vis question paper and your locus standi ?

(Guest)

Dr JC VASHISTA Sir What They Can Do Right so They  can Cancel Their Caste certificate ?

They Did Big Mistake But Right Now What They Can do So They Can Save themself By Future Problem . 

Please Reply Sir so I will Going To Help Them . One Of Them Tried to Harm Themself after i told the consequences 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register