Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

williams (quality analyst)     28 May 2013

Child custody

Dear Sir,

My wife strongly insists on divorce , the case has now gone through adalat for settlement and reunion, but she opposes and wants divorce. Now she says she wants our son, 3.5 yr old, possessions and assets but she says she cant let the son even for 1 day to my house per  month. so the case is now in the open court.  What should I say in the court regarding custody of male child. I can give maintenance for him, but she is not allowing the child  atleast one day in a month to my home. Will the court rule in her favor? Kindly advice, sir.

Thank you                                                            Williams

Learning

3 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     28 May 2013

File a petition under gaurdians and wards act 1869 and pray for shared parenting,custody and visitation . custody would be awarded based in whose favour Welfare of the child lies and also the wishes of the child . If one is awarded custody than the other would be awarded visitation . She will say a lot of things but that does not matter . The court does not pass orders based on her whims and fancies . So remain cool and you will get visitation or may be shared custody . 

Also google and go through the convention of child rights and child access and custody guide lines of the bombay high court . 

Have a Heart Foundation (Sales & Mktng)     28 May 2013

You need to file for Child Custody under Guardians and Wards Act. 

Kindly find enclosed herewith "Child Access & Custody Guidelines" Approved By Bombay High Court for your perusal and action.

Attached File : 568343869 child access & custody guidelines- book.pdf downloaded: 142 times

Rajendra K Goyal (Advocate)     28 May 2013

Nothing more need to add.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register