LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJANISH (BSP)     09 February 2011

COMPANY DELAYING FULL AND FINAL SETTLEMENT AMOUNT AND PF

Friend of mine was working with a renowned company..He was asked to resign from the co without anything in writing and was given notice period of 1 month...He resigned in October10 and served notice of 1 month till Nov10 and the salary for notice month was to be paid inFnF settlement..During the notice period however the co failed to even provide the PF statement..Its over 2 months and the co still has not settled the FnF and no response fromthe co..

Kindly advise what can be done in this regard to help out my friend..

Learning

3 Replies

Samir Jha (Advocate)     09 February 2011

Approach the concerned Labour commissioner office.

Also clarify if the PF account maintained is public PF or Private PF

RAJANISH (BSP)     10 February 2011

Dear Samir Jha Sir,

My friend was in managerial post ( looking after vidharb ,chatisgard and gujrat region)and they had public pf account.  I have gone through related query raised by other member in that i have found that if some one is in managerial post then they had to file civil case against md of the company please suggest.

Samir Jha (Advocate)     10 February 2011

Dear Rajnish,

You are correct once a person is on managerial or supervisor capacity then he no longer can apporach labour courts.

Instead of filing a case straight away, ask your friend to send a legal notice to the company thereby asking them to complete formalities at their end for release of PF fund.

If it is aPPF then what is the difficulty your friend is facing. The Amount gets deposited with the Governement. He has to go and provide his PF acccount number for releasing the amount and get it closed.

What problem is the company creating in it ?

regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register