LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Received Justice (Accounts)     20 November 2012

Disowned by parents

Me & my wife was living in Delhi from Oct'2006 from the date of my marriage . My family member are in Punjab except my Jijaji & sister.

My wife left 1 month before .she & her mother threatening me & my family for false Dowery & Other cases. To savegaurd my family from such false cases, should I 

1. Ask my family to disown me & my wife .

2. My Jijaji & sister is in Delhi. How to safegaurd them from false cases & harassments.

3. I have searched the following matter for disown. Pls suggest is it OK or somethings else to be mentioned.

Vishnu Bhagwan debar/disown his Son & his Wife from Movable & Immovable Properties

General Public to note that whosoever deal with them will do so at their own risk

We, Vishnu Bhagwan S/o Late Sh. Ram Dhan, & 2) Mrs. Vijay Luxmi W/o Sh. Vishnu Bhagwan, Residents of H.No. 905, GF Sector 19, Panchkula do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:

1. That our Son Vikas Madhar Aged about thirty years and his wife Mrs. Alka D/o Late Dinesh Gupta both are out of our control and do not obey us in any way. They are living separately from us since March, 2006 in Chandigarh.

2. That is for the information of the General Public to note that whosoever deal with them in any case will do so at his own risk and we will not be responsible for them in any case.

3. That we will not be responsible for any act which they will do with any of the person.

4. That we debar/disown them from our movable and immovable properties henceforth.

Learning

6 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     20 November 2012

Disowning wont help - 

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     25 November 2012

Rightly said disowning wont help...but you can always go by the turth file diovrce petn n give a way to your vent

rajiv_lodha (zz)     25 November 2012

Too late to have fruits of DISOWNING now

Ranee....... (NA)     25 November 2012

Under which sec of which Act disowning exist...??

What is it's legal consequences?

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     26 November 2012

Tell you few Igyan bluntly then read following;

1. I am fully aware people come to legal website and/or have Chamber discussions with an Advocate when they fail to solve their marital issues socially. You are here from last 5 months or so if my memory serves me correctly. You asked some really good matrimonial questions related to your marital issues. You were advised accordingly.

2. Now in this thread you asked a legal question, good, I welcome it but before I give my inputs my only question which you need not have to answer back is why you have not consulted all these with an advocate in past 5 months? See Chamber discussions are not multi million rupees fees consultation affairs, it just cost few hundred rupees.

Why I said what I have to say as comment in para 2 is now explained herein;

Disowning is a grave approach relations takes recourse too when they feel threatened of their blood or relations. Disowning in reference to context means parents have disowned you from their property rights and they are not liable to your social or legal acts of omissions and commissions and in nutshell they are not to be responsible of the same. Here today is legal action Notice is sent to your home address and there if your parents who have disowned you live then they are not liable to accept such Notice that is one benefit. The other benefit is that suppose if the property is registered in their name (obvious) and yoru wife / her side have eye on it then once disownment happens your wife along with you have no legal right to residence in such property.

Now, in reference to context say 5 months ago if officially your parents would have disowned you then you had got timing wise lead if today any case wife / her side have filed or are thinking to file. You save your parents more time to safeguard them. Offcourse if a wife wants to array your parents’ inspite of disownment she can jolly well be able to do it but disownment helps in property rights and no notice acceptance basically.

Having said above background on disownment strategy for husband / his sides and given you short glimpse of what is lost time wise it is still not too late to appear before an Advocate selected via reference and have few worthwhile legal sittings and act as per discussions instead of being a sitting duck as internet legal replies have peculiar limitations and cannot solve a queriest all problems.  

Received Justice (Accounts)     02 December 2012

Thanks Tajobsindia!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always seek your's response desperately, because whenever u advice its worth.Let me share my case with u

1. I am already  in touch with a reputed lawyer from 5-6 months & also paying him. But as i m very much particular about my son's custody . You know Nobody can understand one's pain, not even any doctor/lawyer/even family members & I belive in KARMA,( not give up) so i personally involved myself in Lawyersclub. As I am not Law expert & I think Law is blend of Art & science.As a Art u can learn as much as u share experiences with other. I asked many question & got good advices also & then some advices i discussed with my lawyer & then acted upon them e.g. My son's hostel admission in Sept'2012 (in between of school session).  

2. When my wife left home on 1.5 month ago,my Lawyer adviced me to file divorce case immidiately. But he could not file it due to his personal reasons & then it was court holidays for 8-10 days , it delayed. No action/ complaint from my in law side till date. He insisted me to file but as i got good adviced from lawyerclub, I asked why should i take intiative. I am not in hurry t take divorce. Then  we discussed the things in details & decided to hold it.

3. Tajobsindia, I am well settled & I have no monetary problem. A problem beyond everything is my emotions. I am really very much attached to my son as my wife is not taking care of him properly from his birth. I spent 5 years with her only for our son. Now whatever the situation will I will fight & keep on fighting & Lawyersclub  is good platform where u can prepare yourself mentally & act aptfully.

I hope u fully agree with me!!!!!!!! Once again, I am really thankful to u for your's valuable advice & also seeking same in future.

Best Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register