Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

balram (-)     21 September 2012

Employer share in pf query.

Sir,

I am son of a retired Indian Army Person. My father was also served as an armed guard in Central Bank of India for approx 26 yrs after retirement from army. My father had been passed away in the harness on 2nd Dec 2011 due to internal body organ failure. My father was drawing army pension.

We have received all the full and final from Bank except Bank contribution in Provident Fund in deceased employee account.  When I asked about it then Bank Manager told and shown me that your father had chosen Regular pension scheme option rather than compound amount after retirement. So your mother can have Bank pension only if she presents a proof in written from Army pension department that deceased person’s pension has been stopped. (According to Bank Manager a Widow can have only one pension as per Indian Government Rule). Finally my mother have chosen Army Pension and had to drop Bank Pension.

Now, I am very confused about  few questions that arising in my mind are as under:-

1)      Will my mother can get the Bank Contribution in PF in deceased employee account as she is not getting pension from Bank Side?

2)      What if my father would have chosen Compound Amount after retirement Option rather than Regular pension Scheme Option?

Pls. Give your precious advise on above issues & if there is any chance of getting Bank Contribution?

In this hours of grief your precious advice will be a great help.

I will be very thankful to you & waiting for your kind reply.

Balram Gurung

Mobile: 918506935532

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 September 2012

action of bank appears to be correct.

You can still try to move to labour court.

M.S.R.Murty ( Manager (Admn))     24 September 2012

Dear Mr. Balram,

You please try to meet and convince the Bank Legal Department officials.  there is a possibility of getting lupsum Bank contribution share in P.F amounts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register