LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram kumar singh (section officer)     21 June 2012

False implication

my brother and his wife is threatening me and my parents to falsely implicate in any case if we do not meet their demand. Their children are staying with us and we are bearing the full expense of their education, clothing etc... till now i often give money to my brother also to meet his expenditure, but now it  becomes difficult for me to bear his and his children expenses as i also got married. when I told them that i no more bear their expenses they threatened me to falsely implicate in any case like women harrashment, murder etc. my brother wife says she will kill herself and his family will impose case upon me. Being their parents they should bear the expense how can they forcefully impose that on me. how can i get remedy from the court in this matter.  i know they will not do anyting for the education of these children. i  really wants to educate these children.is it possible to demand expenses of educatione etc from them through court.  also i have constructed a house in the name of my mother in the city. my brother asked my mother to move out of the house or construct another house for him. if it is possible to have a remedy from the court so that if something happens to them we will not be falsely implicate in the case.

Learning

1 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     21 June 2012

I express regret that you too have been made to suffer the wrath of this judicial terrorism at the hands of your unscruplous sister in law and women friendly laws in India.

Take help of self help groups such as MEN CELL or SYF.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register