LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Meeru sangral   01 October 2017

false missing report and fir

hello Everyone Greetings! i am Meeru sangral ,i was in a relationship with a boy .we both are of same age (27yrs) , and wanted to get married but our family opposed our relation. We got sperated in june this beacuse of families`s pressure . we both were and are in contact with our families and we are working in delhi .boy doesnt want to go home because he wants to setup his busniess and other personal dispute with his family he doesnt want to ho home . Now his family has filed a false missing report of him and has accused me for various things . boy has mailed Dig police and sp at his current address. need your valuabke views and advice . 2nd thing his family is intimidating me threating my family despite we broke all ties .

Learning

3 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     01 October 2017

Have you received any notice from concern police station? Collect the representation filed by boy as stated by you and use the same in your support. You and boy can also appear before concern police station investigation officer. You can also approach high court for quashing of FIR. You have good case. You can also file complaint and suit for defamation. Consult a lawyer with details. Sidharth 9811776422

Meeru sangral   01 October 2017

thanks sir for your quick response ..boy doesnt want to live with family and he doesnt need any property from them ,i got a copy of fir/ order,they have mentioned that i kidnapped him and falsly mentioned boys age wrong ,in fir they have mentioned him 20 year old while he is 27..case was filed in july while he last contacted his family in august. sir can i appear before the police station of my current address and can we approach lower court to quash the fir .thanks ..

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 October 2017

There is nothing to worry:

He is a 27 year old boy; he can take care of himself!

Let the Police investigate and do their duty! 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register