Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish Gaur (Business Development)     25 March 2015

Harrasment from tikona

Hello Sir,

My Tikona user id is: 1111250706.

I am really being harassed by Tikona. I hardly used their service as I faced consistent connectivity problems so I requested a termination. After taking so much time they finally terminated the account with levying some charges which they said have to be paid as the account was active at that time.

They were also not ready to honor their request to adjust the charges for non-usage which they promised me so many times when i complained them about their connectivity .

To close this matter once and for all, I made the mentioned full and final settlement payment of 1,978 INR (after account termination) as requested and you can find their email, payment receipt enclosed herewith this mail.

Also you can find enclosed, the Client Premises Equipment (CPE) removal receipt for your reference.

I am very nervous at this point of time, as instead of getting a final no due email from Tikona (as mentioned in their full and final settlement email), soon after the settlement payment I got a message saying MY SERVICE IS RE-ACTIVATED.

Now their collection guys are harassing me regularly in the morning with a rude and abusive tone asking me to pay 1500 more for CPE (which i already returned and even emailed them a removal receipt), otherwise the bills will be keep on being generated every month.

I am also not getting replies to any of my emails to them.

I hardly used their service and paid them so much of un-ethical amount, even after that they are not closing my account and not providing me a No-Due Certificate, instead creating these weird situations.

Please help and assist me about how to take this case forward to Civil Count to get proper justice for this harassment.

Regards,
Manish Gaur

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register