Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Pal (.)     16 November 2011

Help

Hello,

Am Anil Sitaram Pal 23 yrs Student. I need a help & proper guidence for Getting Obc certificate in Mumbai for Kurla west, Mulund Court. My self Born in mumbai on 06/01/1988. and Domicile in Maharashtra By Birth. Am non maharashrtrian.  Lost my father in 2006 in mumbai.He was working in BEST Bus Driver since 1982 but unfortunitly he resigned from BEST for Critical health N died on K.E.M Hospital. He is in mumbai From 1965 but i don't has any document becouse on that time my father was working in a private co. as a helper and he issued a Driving Liceance from 1971. 

My Family is totally depends on pension which is my mom received through BEST i.e RS:2300 per mnth.

I has all of other documents such as Ration card, Bith certificate, Domicial Certificate and School Living also.

So please any one sugest me what can i do for getting a 

i am the student of B,E If am getting this certificate then its verry heplfull me to reducing my fees. if i cant getting this certificate then might be am cant continue my BE further just becouse of my Financial Weekness.

Anil Sitaram Pal.

anilpal@india.com

Learning

2 Replies

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     21 November 2011

Dear Anil

Attached herewith is complete detail about caste certificate.Do the needful at the earliest and do write for any assistance if need be.

Attached File : 30392 227625 12 citizen service.txt downloaded: 77 times

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     21 November 2011

You file RTI to BEST and ask them to provide copies of documents submitted by your father at the time of appointment.There must be some document which would be helpful.

Furthermore if you come in OBC then it is for sure that application submitted by your father to the BEST might contain some information in this regard.

You must have filled in school some forms and if there is any entry then also you can get certificate from school stating therein that as per school records caste is such & such

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register