Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

neha (HR)     02 August 2013

How to prevent my parent

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Here am posting it first time, as I need immediate help for my parent. My only brother who was really very dear and close to us has suddenly transfored to a really bad guy from past 2-2.5 year has made my parent's life misrable. Brother lost his job and started few businessesafter taking money from father, though we made him understand that his choice were not corrent in business but due to his arrogant behaviour parent moneatry helped him twice or thrice.He didnt succeeded.  Brother also ruined his personal life with his wife. Both of them are not with my parent since one year but made my parent life really misrable by abusing, fighting on regular interval, etc. Things are worsen now as he also rose hand on my father. After every 1-2 week he use to call and abuse them, his wife also calls some time and asked  for money initially my father gave 6-7k for few months but stoped now as he is also not that much strong  to keep on giving money to her. they are still facing same from their son and now asking money from his wife side also.

We publised in news paper that we ended up all the connection with them(Brother and his wife) still I want to ask that can we do something to getrid of these calls n life threatnings also my parent are afraid of any legal action could be taken by his wife against them. Though my father and mother were very good and helping to her always even when my brother use to abuse her it was my parent who were with her only but as she is not with them from past 1 year things have been changed. Plz suggest me some precautions I can take for my parent to save from my brother & un-nessary legal actions

I want to mention one thig that he has done love marriage to that girl she is 5 years older. 

Thanks, 

Awaiting for some advice.

Learning

3 Replies

neha (HR)     03 August 2013

Thanks sir, for your suggesion. Kindly also let me know is there any thing to worry from his wife side also , can she take any action against my parents under Dowry Act. plz suggest 

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     03 August 2013

ur parents have to file a civil suit against your brother and his wife seeking permanent injunction against them from entering ur parents' premises and to talk either orally or on telephone, writing, threatening etc.  Once they get permanent injunction, if any violation will be done, the violator(s) will be put behind the bars.  In the suit, ur parents can ask a direction to the concerned police station to provide them safety as and when they approach them apprehending any physical abuse.  In the said suit, ur parents can file temporary injunction for interim relief and they can get it within a month at the most.

neha (HR)     03 August 2013

Thanks sir,,,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register