Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Murugeshbabu (Academician)     28 November 2013

Legal notice on purchased property

Respected Sir,

Recently I have purchased 4.75 cents land.I have checked with a manual E.C from 1976-86 and a computer E.C of 1987 to till date,everything was ok with nil encumberance so I have registered the land in my name.The property layout sub division was made in 1986 and registered for many buyers.Layout 3 was bought by vaasu in 2010 from the layout owner Mrs.kanmani.Vaasu sold it to me on 10.10.13.But when I approached VAO for patta transfer I came to know that daughters of Mrs.Kanmani have issued a legal notice to her mother for not giving them property share,the notice was issued on 7.4.12.So now I couldn't register a patta on my name.The property of Mrs.Kanmani was acquired from her late husband singaram.Now is it safe for me to hold this land?The concerned owners saying that they will settle their daughter and end the issue...Kindly suggest about the pros and cons...thanks well in advance...

Yours truly,

Murugesh

Learning

1 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     28 November 2013

kindly check the indemnity clause in your sale deed and proceed accordingly with the help of a lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register