LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     24 November 2013

Maintenance under Crpc 125

Dear Experts is she can claim maintenance for herself if she is earning or if she left job only purpose of taking maintenance from me. What can I do in such situation. 498a frauds

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 November 2013

For the purpose of availing a small and paltry maintenance amount, a woman will not foolishly sacrifice her job with a very handsome salary, will you be able to provide her with the maintenance amount more than her salary?,  think before you ask something.

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     25 November 2013

Sir Actually I read in post only that court approve in some cases maintenace amount even more than the husband salary, which is not feasible or possible for husband to adhere the same. that is why i asked how much maintenace she can claim ? or if she is working and withrdawing almost same salary as compare to husband then maintenace will be granted by court or not ? what is required to prove she is working ? as i dont have any documentary evidences for the same.

Regards

498A Frauds

LEGAL-CIVIL CRIMINAL (SENIOR ADVUCATE. skjadvt@gmail.com)     13 April 2014

Marriage related cases should be contested on  technical issues only for success.

In given situation maintenance will be granted and if you go  in appeal you have to first pay arrears.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register