LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr shared sonawane   07 October 2017

Married in presence of pandit.no hawan noe 7 phere plus notr

Hi.i am unfortunate victim who got trapped just for sake of kids.got divorce with MOU in 2012.but couldnt get custody of minor kids.5 yrs waiting for kids.wife has bipolar disorder .documented.but her fake 498 was 2 much.all case cleared but recently got remarried with her again in oct 2016 just for kids.she took 14 lkh .in front of pandit ceremony was done followed by notrey.no 7 phere or agni.next day wifey ran away with fotocopies.last 11 months tryg to contact but asking money.she herself dr n govt employee. Now gt notice of ipc 125 on my sons name.i am working abroad maldives. I want to get rid of this female . Should i remarry ? Or this marriage is valid as not registered in civil court where decree of divorce was filled. I am fed up.cnt meet kids nor stay..just money.any solution as hindu law takes yrs..my whats up 0091965787235 Dr sharad sonawane

Learning

8 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     07 October 2017

The divorce by mutual consent that you took in 2012, all documents relating to it has to be checked to confirm valid divorce by decree of court. The remarriage that was done by Hindu pundit and its records to be checked if valid Hindu marriage ceremony was actually performed or not. 7 phera etc. you talk in filmy style is not there in actual valid Hindu marriage. The real Hindu marriage ceremonies those were performed will only confirm validity of marriage. Any valid advice can be given to you after this otherwise your next marriage may put you in trouble and make you liable for bigamy, bigger trouble than 498a and related criminal cases. vijaymahajan5758@gmail.com

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     07 October 2017

All stated acts are illegal. Divorce by MOU is not recognised by law. Since there was no such divorce so the question of remarriage does not arise. Marriage before notary has no value. It seems that you were acting on your own in your own way and you even did not bothered to consult a competent lawyer. You cannot deny to maintain your child which is joint responsibility of both of you. All documents, notices, petition are required to be examined to render any advise. Siddharth 9811776422

I have divorce papers and done through proper channel.if u want i can send mail or on whats up

I have divorce papers and done through proper channel.if u want i can send mail or on whats up

Its such a incident which happened..i feel sorry u use words filmy style...i know how painful one has to through when lawyer gives advice ..

Its such a incident which happened..i feel sorry u use words filmy style...i know how painful one has to through when lawyer gives advice ..

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     08 October 2017

In fact, my reply was based on the contents of your query. Nothing personal. Stay blessed. If you require you may consult with details. Sidharth 9811776422

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register