Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My company owner not agreeing to relieve me from my job

Page no : 3

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 December 2011

Submit your resignation by letter of resignation and attach copies of emails, by registered post with AD. Approach a competent and experienced service lawyer to issue a legal notice and/or o/o labor commissioner, wages inspector.

Valuable advice of learned experts/members is sought.

yash varshney (Enginer)     28 December 2011

what is the employee strength of ur company.No HR,No manager and even u dont get payslips

vishwas (engg)     28 December 2011

some 25 members yar, thats it

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 December 2011

tell me what can he do if you stop going to office and join the better opprtuinity.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 December 2011

Nothing.

Except that employer may not issue FNF statement and cheque, settlement of dues, work experience/service  certificate, relieving letter, form 16, PF accumulation reports etc. For this employee can lodge a complaint with o/o Labor Commissioner/wages inspector, RPFC etc, and let the employer face enquiries and penalties.

After all it their funeral and let them handle it.

However it shall be appropriate to submit company property under proper acknowledgment. Even if there are 25 guys there must be some supervisor, so charge and company property can be handed over and an acknowledgment can be issued. In such a company supervisor shall be having the same fate hence each one should help each other. On the last day employee should submit a formal resignation letter (citing the reference of notice of resignation) under acknowledgment.

yash varshney (Enginer)     07 February 2012

Hi, what happened with you finally please let us know

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register