Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Kumar (PC)     22 March 2010

Need advice

Hi All,

I have been married for last 2-year now !! with a one year old baby. My wife has deserted me since last 18 months now. I have filled RCR against her!! Can you please let me know what action she can take on me. I have sent her many email / letters / Calls  and also Legal notice requesting her join me. But she want's me to come and stay with her .. leaving my 65 Years old mother. She expects that I should stay with her parents. Which is not possiable for me as I am only son. She was only with me for total duration of 50 days. In which she clams that my mother had toubled her. Which is complitly incorrect. please advice.

Regards

Learning

3 Replies

Kulveer ( )     22 March 2010

Hi Rajesh,

In most of these cases girls us to file false 498A (dowry harassment) & DV cases against husband and his whole family. Do notice that 498A is non-bailable & cognizable offence which means police can arrest all listed in FIR without warrant and you have to take bail from Magistrate.

If she returns to you and starts living with you peacefully then it is the best thing and if not then these are my suggestions to you are:-

1)       Start collecting the proof of you innocence, letters, e-mails all conversation with, her from today itself.

2)       Buy good sound recorder/video recorder and secretly record all the conversations with her and her family members now onwards and never say anything which can go against you in court, if matter goes there.

3)       Hire good advocate and take his advice, and if she files any criminal case against you be ready to get Anticipatory Bail for whole of your family members & yourself.

4)       Do lots of research on internet regarding these cases you will get fair idea of the situation you are in :) and how to fight these cases.

Buy.

suresh (doctor)     23 March 2010

whats the status of children of first marriage.after a person marries with another woman after death of first wife. what will be the status of children of first marriage.in relation to second mother. whats their legal position regarding her property income.who will be considered their mother first mother or the second

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register