Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suggestion (graduate)     04 April 2011

Need Advise

Sir,

My husband has filed a petition to transfer the petition filed by me in the MPJ court, to the High court.As some of the lawyers from this site,has  guided me ,that this can't be happened. But I need a proper advice on:

1)what is the procedure to reject my husband's petition of transfer order?

2)Will I receive any petition from court.? What I have to do ,when I'll get the petition?

3)Will the petition no.display on the same day,or will I have to go several times to the high court?

4)can anyone suggest me or give me any  reference of any lawyer,who will help me to get this done?

Can I personally go & do it myself without a lawyer,coz I have asked some of them ,but are charging me more than I can afford.

If you can assit me please refer me the lawyer who will help me with the  matter with not more charges.

Regards. 

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     05 April 2011

@ Author

. The only sure shot way out is to show your side of hardships hence the transfer may not happen at all!

Yes, as per settled procedures you are supposed to get the transfer suit copy. Once you get it in simple English you can reply para wise with your side of facts and showing hardships.

3. Usually at late evening hours the official website of State’s HC update next date of hearing and there you can see the Court No. along with Item No. listed. Also with copy of his transfer suit the next date of hearing might be mentioned which you can check online with State’s HC website or calling the Registry office quoting the case no. mentioned in the suit copy that you received from his side and or from State HC’s dispatch branch.

LCI database has some of the fantastic lawyers names / contact details who passionately contest ladies cases. Dig deep you may find one within your means and kind compensation accordingly.

Yes, a party can represent self in HC and also even before SC only thing that one needs to know in gut feeling that he / she is aggrieved and is here not for justice to me or to him but justice shall be done by lordship within the ambit of Laws. If you have this passion for your cause then you can politely present in simple wordings your side of versions of facts and Lordships will help you seeing you are appearing as party in person. Also I noticed in your case you seem to have monetary difficulties then you can even approach State HC Legal Aid Center for seeking on States expenses a pleader to help you out. Further, if all these running around you seems to find difficult then what ever the outcome of the transfer case hearing may be just do ask for conveyance and boarding costs and Lordships are quite generous in such help atleast to ladies so prepare yourself boldly based on correct facts and not masala facts and the case is all yours.

All the best lady. 

Prem Parkash Kumar (Advocate)     06 April 2011

In addition to what Tajobsindia has written, I may add that the lady should file a Caveat in the High Court,

stating that the application of her husband, as and when filed, should be heard only when she has been given notice about it.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register